Core Need Navigator™ for Alumni Staff of Year Up
Make a Difference in Your Career While You Make a Difference for Others
The Core Needs Navigator™ group coaching experience offers the tools to create or expand your satisfaction and fulfillment in Life and at Work. Identify the activities (professionally and personally) that energize, engage and excite you. Knowing these keys will enable you to make great career decisions, find ways to increase your satisfaction in your current role and have powerful, effective conversations with your manager.
This is a specialized offering of the CNN program for Alumni staff of Year Up nationwide that is delivered virtually.
The program runs from October 22 – December 21, 2018. The cost is $545, which can be paid using
your Professional Development funds.
The deadline for registration is Tuesday, October 23, 2018.
The Program Outline and Flow
Here is the program outline and flow of the Core Needs Navigator coaching experience. These activities are delivered over the course of two months.
Course starts: October 22, 2018
- Complete the Intake Survey
- Online Assignment 1
- Webinar One* – Live – 90 minutes
November 6, 2018 2:30-4:00PM EST/11:30AM-1:00PM PST
- Online Assignment 2
- Individual Coaching Session 1 (30 mins)
- Webinar Two* – Live – 90 minutes
November 20, 2018 2:30-4:00PM EST/11:30AM-1:00PM PST
- Individual Coaching Session 2 (60 mins)
- Online Assignment 3
- Online Assignment 4
- Individual Coaching Session 3 (30 mins)
- Webinar Three* – Live – 90 minutes
December 18, 2018 2:30-4:00PM EST/11:30AM-1:00PM PST
- Online Assignment 5
- Complete the Final Survey
- Receive Your Graduation Certificate and Personalized Core Needs Picture Book
Course ends: December 21, 2018
* Attendance is required at all webinars
You'll Benefit By ...
- Informational webinars that include discussions with fellow alumni staff members
- Honest, confidential conversations with a professional coach dedicated to your success
- Personalized approach
- Ideas and strategies for conversations with your manager
- Proven tools and techniques
- New possibilities and viewpoints
- Practical self-awareness that drives action
- Sustained activity and momentum
Still have questions?
You can have a FREE 30-minute confidential consultation with the Coaching Concierge to help you decide. Make your appointment here...
FREE Confidential Consultation
You can also send us an email with your questions to email@example.com
ThoughtAction, a Massachusetts-based executive coaching, leadership development and team coaching firm, uses brain-based coaching science to help clients deliver performance, engagement and results. Founded in 2009, the company works with global organizations to build leadership capacity, expand the impact and effectiveness of professionals at all levels and develop high-performance teams.
ThoughtAction’s unique Results System™ approach empowers clients to rapidly get to the root of their challenges and create sustainable change for individuals and the organization. The Results Accelerator™ coaching experience provides transformational insights for executive leaders and high-potential team members. The Results Roadmap™ for Teams creates rapid alignment for teams and resolves the underlying issues that hijack performance.
ThoughtAction’s team of experienced and certified coaches and consultants create solutions for corporate clients and non-profit organizations.